Thursday 1 January 2009

New year and old me....


It is now over again.... To be honest, I don't pay any attention to the whole thing any more, it is the same thing every year. Last night 12 o'clock I was making my needle work and watching tele. Earlier in the evening I made new curtains for the girls, finished off a cushion and folded some laundry. I don't even want to make any promises to my self. I have let them down too many times, like I suppose everyone, and it is just a game.
Today I have got kids biking helmets, second hand, but in a very good condition, I collected some bikes from a fellow free cycler ( they are brilliant and already have a new proud owner ) and got a inflatable bed for the little one for the trips on a holiday. Not bad considering all that was for free and would have been worth of quite a lot of money if bought new. Generally I expect a quiet time for business now when everyone have had their hairs done for the christmas or new year, but never mind, that time I can use for organising my self propally. I need to pay a visit to my allotment during this week end and turn some ground around. this is going to be nice and messy job, and the perfect time to rest the brain.
Happy new year to everyone and despite the fact I don't really take notice of this change of the numbers, I still hope happiness and joy for everyone!

No comments: