Monday 5 January 2009

Dead Angels


I am crying when I am writing this. So many dead which has no meaning. So many little ones. If you are an Israeli soldier, how can you live with this? If you are a Muslim parent, I hope after this you appreciate your offspring and tell them how much you love them.
I have got 4 children, my eldest one living in Finland, and 3 little ones living in UK. I tell them that I love them every day, but after seeing this picture, I will do so more often.....

Imagine how these fathers feel? They are burying their children, the job that is usually thought to be the most horrific thing to do, but yet they face it every day, sometimes the whole families are wiped off by Israeli weapons. There are news about the ambulances targeted, one shell in front of the hospital, and look at the dead toll calculator on the side of this blog, how can you still claim that this is self defence?
Is one Israeli life worth more than Palestinian life? And what did these babies do to deserve this?
You are asking why does a Muslim world is angry? Well, on this time the picture tells you more than just a thousand words, this time there are no words, you don't need them. Imagine this being your father in the picture, your brother or uncle, or even your fellow citizen. Would you not be angry?
How can you kill all these angels and not cry? Where is your humanity?
I pray, please join me.

3 comments:

Hijabee said...

I am amking a lot of duahs for them. i also blogged about this today! Ya Allah help them, you're the only one they have!

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

This aches my heart, duas for my brothers and siters.

Fruitful Fusion said...

Jazakillahu khayran for this post (and all of your Palestine-related posts)!