Sunday 28 December 2008

Early bird tomorrow!

My two little girls are ill. Ihave been up from bed for the last two nights to give a medicine and sympathy. I am absolutely flushed. Tomorrow morning I have two jobs early in the morning. So right now I should really be in bed, but I am enjoying this quiet time too much to let it go wasted. I must admit that during the time the girls have been ill, I have had some time to continue my cross stich project which is pictured on the right. It is not ready yet, but I am quite excited about it. It is shahada mosque.

My auntie from France came to visit us today and I was really happy to see that she was so relaxed in our house, mashallah. She is staying with her daughter, who is working a year here in London, and they both came for a dinner to us. It was lovely to see them.

I still need to put all my things together so that I don't have to spend too much time in the morning for thinking what should I take with me. So I make this short tonight and say good night to all of you and I will talk to you later insh-Allah.

No comments: